Re: RFS: gmchess

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 01:02, Vern Sun <s5unty@gmail.com> wrote:
> on 三, 2009-05-06 at 13:29 +0800, LI Daobing wrote:
>> 3. please confirm the license of the following two images:
>> /usr/share/gmchess/p1.png
>> /usr/share/gmchess/p2.png
>>
>> 4. src/Board.cc, src/main.cc is licensed under GPLv3, not GPLv2 as the
>> debian/copyright described.
>>
> debian/copyright has been updated

1. the copyright of files is conflicted, we can't release a package
with GPLv2 when it contains file which is licensed under GPLv3 (am I
wrong? who can have a double check on this?)

2. maybe i am too offensive on this point:
/usr/share/gmchess/p1.png and /usr/share/gmchess/p2.png are very
widely used in the forums of China, so can you have a double check on
these two files, whether their's copyright holder is lerosua (just
like other icon files), thanks.

>> 5. if you host the packaging in some version control system, fill the
>> Vcs-* fields.
>>
> Vcs-Svn and Vcs-Browser was added

I can't find the debian dir in this url.

I don't mean the source control of upstream. if you don't use any
version control system when packaging, just remove these two fields.

thanks,

--
Best Regards
LI Daobing