Re: RFS: gmchess

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 10:15, LI Daobing <lidaobing@debian.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 01:45, Patrick Matthäi <pmatthaei@debian.org> wrote:
>>
>> Vern Sun schrieb:
>>> Dear mentors,
>>>
>>> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gmchess".
>>>
>>> * Package name    : gmchess
>>>   Version         : 0.20-1
>>>   Upstream Author : lerosua <lerosua@gmail.com>
>>> * URL             : http://code.google.com/p/gmchess/
>>> * License         : GPLv2
>>>   Section         : games
>>>
>>> It builds these binary packages:
>>> gmchess    - a Chinese Chess game using UCCI

comments:

1. the watch file will not work if the author does not feature the
download. (consider using the following one)
version=3
http://code.google.com/p/gmchess/downloads/list \
http://gmchess.googlecode.com/files/gmchess-(.*)\.tar\.bz2

2. description should be "Chinese Chess game using UCCI", remove the
first "a". a proof reading in debian-l10n-english@lists.debian.org
would be better.

3. please confirm the license of the following two images:
/usr/share/gmchess/p1.png
/usr/share/gmchess/p2.png

4. src/Board.cc, src/main.cc is licensed under GPLv3, not GPLv2 as the
debian/copyright described.

5. if you host the packaging in some version control system, fill the
Vcs-* fields.

thanks.

--
Best Regards