Re: Criteria for sponsoring packages

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 12:43:17 +0200
Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> wrote:

> PS I would love to see tags that would allow me to give higher
> priority to some RFS mails (like: [Python] in Subject or
> some others (like Perl or JAVA ones - I already try to filter them
> out in sieve[1])

Absolutely - I'd love to see something like that. It's one of the
reasons why I want "Programming Language" to be listed in every RFS, it
is such a basic part of filtering on RFS.

> PPS having debexpo up and running would really make things easier, /me
> adds this to the TODO list (already too long, though)

If debexpo can do half of what is on that TODO it would be fantastic -
it's such an ambitious list.

> http://people.debian.org/~piotr/sponsor

Brief, to the point and clear. I think I'll add that to my list of
"other sponsor requirements".

http://people.debian.org/~codehelp/#sponsors

If anyone else has a similar page, let me know and I'll add it.

--

Neil Williams