Re: Criteria for sponsoring packages (was: RFS: ripit (updated package))
+ Ben Finney (Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:25:57 +1000):
> Note that not everything in Neil's guidelines are appropriate to *every*
Well, not even that, many of them are a pure matter of personal
preference, or apply directly only to him:
1. Use mentors.debian.net
2. Increment the package version
10. You should be intending to join the Debian project
12. I will not sponsor python, ruby, Java, KDE or mono packages
13. All communication by email only
16. The software you intend to package must be suitable for inclusion in main
17. I can't guarantee how quickly your upload will be made
That's a 33% of his guidelines, FWIW.
- Are you sure we're good?
-- Rory and Lorelai