Re: RFS: ripit (updated package)

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 1:05 AM, Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> wrote:

> Well, maybe. OTOH sometimes it is better to explain why RFS emails get
> ignored, otherwise the ping requests get more and more pointless.

I'm hoping the debexpo codebase for mentors.d.n will help here. One of
the proposed features is a exposing a number of metrics for each
maintainer+package to sponsors, who can then use those metrics to
prioritise packages. I was also thinking that these metrics should
feed back to the maintainers so they know where in the sponsors
priority stacks their package stands and have hints for improving the
standing of the package. Hopefully during DebConf9 we can at least get
debexpo into a state where it can be deployed on mentors.d.n and then
we can add more metrics/etc over time.

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMentorsNet#Metrics

--
bye,