Re: RFS: tstat

Hi!

> libtstat-dev - development library for libtstat
> libtstat0  - runtime libtstat library

These synopses don't communicate much useful information. The synopsis
should say what the ‘libtstat’ library *is*.

I'll improve the description... I think that I wrote the bin desc and forget to wrote the corresponding desc for the libs,,

> tstat      - TCP statistic and analysys tool

This is the right idea (once the corrected spelling of “analysis” is
applied).

Thanks, and sorry everyone for my poor English

I'll update the package asap
Best regards---
--
Hasta otra!!!