Re: RFS: magicfilter (QA update of the package) (fwd) (fwd)

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 08:05:34AM -0300, Rogério Brito wrote:
> On Apr 22 2009, Roger Leigh wrote:
>
> > Are you just uploading a new version of the old magicfilter sources,
> > or are you intending to package the new upstream?
>
> For this time, I just uploaded a new revision of the old magicfilter
> sources, but I intend to package the v2.x quite soon, since I use low
> profile print servers.
>
> Li Daobing has kindly sponsored the package for me.

Cool.

> Hummm, I see that gutenprint is orphaned (or RFA, I forgot) on wnpp. I'm
> interested in the ijs plugin to ghostscript so that, dependind on the
> architecture of magicfilter 2, I would like to combine those two. Oh,
> and lprng too.

OK.  gutenprint is still RFA/Orphaned.  I don't have the time to
maintain it during my PhD, and I no longer have an inkjet printer,
so I can't do any real testing.  I'm still looking for a maintainer
or comaintainer if you or anyone else is interested.

It's all in git on collab-maint.

Regards,
Roger

--