Re: RFS: magicfilter (QA update of the package) (fwd) (fwd)

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 07:32:46PM -0300, Rogério Brito wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Probably this was missed the past few times that I posted to the list.
>
> Please, could anybody sponsor it?

I don't know if you already looked into this or already did it, but
IIRC there's a new upstream for magicfilter which is actually
maintained last time I looked.  Are you just uploading a new version
of the old magicfilter sources, or are you intending to package the
new upstream?

Regards,
Roger

--