Re: RFS: docutils-writer-manpage 0.1~svn.r5690-3, urgency=medium

Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> writes:

> uploaded
>
> see also A3 [where Piotr offers to sponsor further uploads of the same
> package] if you want to avoid sending mails to mentors mailing lists
> or use the "24h rule" (A9) :-)

Thank you very much!

> If you want to have even higher priority, join DPMT/PAPT

I'm waiting until they switch to a DVCS that is comfortable for me. The
invitation is noted though, thank you.

--
 \        “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I |
  `\      had any firearms with me. I said, ‘Well, what do you need?’” |