Re: RFS: kio-ftps (updated package)

Le samedi 18 avril 2009 à 22:39, Russ Allbery a écrit :
> Laurent Léonard <laurent@open-minds.org> writes:
> > I agree with that. My question only concerns thx "+dfsgX" versioning
> > instead of a simple "+dfsg" suffix in this case where there is only 1
> > documentation file dropped for DFSG reason.
>
> Given that +dfsg1 sorts after +dfsg anyway, I think it's fine to omit the
> version number if you expect not to need it.  I plan on starting to omit
> the version number after dfsg in the next upstream release for some of my
> repackaged source packages where the repackaging has been stable for quite
> some time.
>
> --
> Russ Allbery (rra@debian.org)               <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>

I just uploaded kio-ftps 0.2+dfsg-1 on mentors.debian.net. I fixed/improved
the package according to the comments of this thread.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kio-ftps/kio-ftps_0.2-2.dsc