Re: RFS: kio-ftps (updated package)

Laurent Léonard <laurent@open-minds.org> writes:

> I agree with that. My question only concerns thx "+dfsgX" versioning
> instead of a simple "+dfsg" suffix in this case where there is only 1
> documentation file dropped for DFSG reason.

Given that +dfsg1 sorts after +dfsg anyway, I think it's fine to omit the
version number if you expect not to need it.  I plan on starting to omit
the version number after dfsg in the next upstream release for some of my
repackaged source packages where the repackaging has been stable for quite
some time.