Re: debian/copyright verbosity

> On the other hand, imagine a package that consists in a collection of files
> that were harvested by an upstream curator. For instance a collection of icons.
> In that case, if you have the time and the motivation, it can be nice to the
> authors to keep their contributions clearly separated.

I _am_ actually maintaining one of those packages: exactly a collection of icons. And my position in that is quite clear: One copyright statement for each files group with exactly the same combination of Author/Date/License. Most of my packaging work in wmaker-data is oriented to have an appropiate copyright file.

er Envite