Re: RFS: parcellite (updated package)

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 8:09 AM, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort
<pochu@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> Andrew wrote:
>> According to the mentors page, five people have downloaded the
>> package. If any of you have comments, I'd love the feedback.
>
> The update looks fine to me. I have a few comments though:

Hi Emilio,

Thanks for the feedback. A new version has been just uploaded to debian.mentors

> You could add a Vcs-Browser field too.

This is the one suggestion I didn't follow. As the VSC is bzr and it
is hosted on Launchpad, the two fields become a bit redundant. The
same url can be used to both bring you to the Vcs-Browser web-page as
well as checkout the branch using bzr from the command line.

> There are a few lintian tags (only the first one is a warning, but you should
> bump the changelog date before requesting sponsorship, e.g. do `dch -r`):
>
> W: parcellite source: timewarp-standards-version (2009-02-06 < 2009-03-12)
> I: parcellite source: quilt-patch-missing-description 01_fix_man_page.patch
> I: parcellite source: quilt-patch-missing-description
> 02_remove_desktopfile_encoding.patch
> I: parcellite: extended-description-is-probably-too-short

All fixed in the new upload.

> Have you forwarded the patches upstream? They are quite trivial, so I'd expect
> them to apply them right away.

Upstream bug urls are now in the patch description. They should be in
the next release.

> Also, there is a new Copyright holder, the FSF, for po/sv.po

Added to debian/copyright.

> Otherwise it looks fine to me.
>
> Cheers,
> Emilio