Re: RFS: parcellite (updated package)

Hi all,

I hope this isn't a breach of protocol, but I just wanted to give this
a bump. It's been about three weeks since I submitted this updated
package for review, and I'd still be grateful if some one would upload
this for me.

According to the mentors page, five people have downloaded the
package. If any of you have comments, I'd love the feedback.

Thanks for all your work,

- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio