Re: [Fwd: Re: [jack-mixer]bin/sh: no: command not found]]

Paul Wise wrote:
On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 3:32 AM, Grammostola Rosea wrote:

pkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol sqrt used by
debian/jack-mixer/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/_jack_mixer_c.so found in
none of the libraries.

According to the sqrt manual page you need to link with -lm
mmh I can't find an manual page for sqrt on my system..
How do I link with -lm?
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol PyDict_New used by
debian/jack-mixer/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/_jack_mixer_c.so found in
none of the libraries.

Something to do with python, not sure if they are anything to worry about.

 dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: dependency on librt.so.1 could be avoided if
"debian/jack-mixer/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/_jack_mixer_c.so" were
not uselessly linked against it (they use none of its symbols).

Remove -lrt from the LDFLAGS for that file.

you mean in jack_mixer.c? Can't find it in that file.

Another problem with the app is that it is called, jack_mixer, but it's not allowed to use _ in a package name in Debian. So It's called jack-mixer now, but you start it with jack_mixer in the terminal :/

\r