Re: [Fwd: Re: [jack-mixer]bin/sh: no: command not found]]

Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009, Grammostola Rosea wrote:
I dunno. I'm not an programmer. Maybe someone can help me find out?

sorry, but I have to ask. What excactly are you trying to do? I found your RFP for jack_mixer. Are you now trying to build the package on your own?

In configure, I find this line:
GCONF_SCHEMA_CONFIG_SOURCE=`gconftool-2 --get-default-source`

So what is the output of: gconftool-2 --get-default-source

If it is not installed, you should put package gconf2 in your dependencies (-> debian/control).

Thanks.

In build depends or depends? libgconf2-dev or gconf2?

\r