Re: [Python-apps-team] RFS: cgmail (adopted)

2009/2/16 Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org>:

> you'd be welcome to so do :) You can find some documentation at [1]
> [2] [3], and feel free to ask d-python@l.d.o for clarification or, if
> you hang around irc, we're on #debian-python at irc.debian.org.
>
> [1] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonAppsPackagingTeam
> [2] http://python-apps.alioth.debian.org/policy.html
> [3] http://wiki.debian.org/PAPT_Howto

Thanks for the links. Inject didn't work so I did the manual injection. Looks
good to me =D

* Updated Maintainers field to PAPT
* Set myself in Uploaders
* Update VCS-* fields to point to svn
* Rebuild from svn and uploaded to mentors

I again kindly request to sponsor this upload for me.

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.5-1
of my package "cgmail".

It builds these binary packages:
cgmail     - A new shiny mail checker for the GNOME desktop

The upload would fix these bugs: 461447, 515539

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cgmail/cgmail_0.5-1.dsc

--
With best regards