Re: [Python-apps-team] RFS: cgmail (adopted)
2009/2/16 Sandro Tosi <email@example.com>:
> you'd be welcome to so do :) You can find some documentation at 
>  , and feel free to ask firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification or, if
> you hang around irc, we're on #debian-python at irc.debian.org.
>  http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonAppsPackagingTeam
>  http://python-apps.alioth.debian.org/policy.html
>  http://wiki.debian.org/PAPT_Howto
Thanks for the links. Inject didn't work so I did the manual injection. Looks
good to me =D
* Updated Maintainers field to PAPT
* Set myself in Uploaders
* Update VCS-* fields to point to svn
* Rebuild from svn and uploaded to mentors
I again kindly request to sponsor this upload for me.
I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.5-1
of my package "cgmail".
It builds these binary packages:
cgmail - A new shiny mail checker for the GNOME desktop
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 461447, 515539
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cgmail
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cgmail/cgmail_0.5-1.dsc
With best regards
Ледков Дмитрий Юрьевич