[RFS] trac-graphviz

Hi all!

  I have just packed an first trac plugin which I believe is ready for
being sponsored. The relevant data is as follows:

  Package name    : trac-graphviz
  Version         : 0.7.4-1
  Upstream Author : Peter Kropf <pkropf@gmail.com>
  URL             : http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/GraphvizPlugin
  License         : BSD
  Section         : python

dget url:

  With Lintian's pedantic option there is an hint about upstream
changelog but the package is otherwise clean and I think it's currently
working correctly.

  I am testing it both on my local setup and my remote project trac and
as far as I have used it up to now it does work correctly.

/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0x0372275D
\ /    Campaign   :
 X   against HTML : Working for Debian
/ \   in eMails   : http://www.debian.org/