Re: RFS: mpg123-el (updated package)
- To: George Danchev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: RFS: mpg123-el (updated package)
- From: LI Daobing (李道兵) <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 22:45:16 +0800
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 4:06 PM, George Danchev <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Quoting Sandro Tosi <email@example.com>:
>> On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 06:10, LI Daobing (李道兵) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>> On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 2:00 AM, Sandro Tosi <email@example.com> wrote:
>>>> - what about adding one?
>>> all other issues fixed except this one.
>>> uscan only works when every release has a different file name. but
>>> mpg123-el always use the same file name to release.
>> So, how do you generated the tarball? by hand? please provide a
>> get-orig-source target in debian/rules to generate it repeatably and a
>> debian/README.source to explain that the tarball is generated with
>> that target.
> hashsum checking should be performed too, to ensure that various parties
> work with the same tarball. LI, you can grap such a get-orig-source from
> sofia-sip package (it is not that they do such evil releases, of course).
I am reconsidering whether mpg123-el worth a single package.
it only include one file: mpg123.el, another two file is the homepage
of mpg123-el and the logo picture (both of them do not have a clear
license information and should be dropped from the package), so maybe
it's better to merge mpg123-el to emacs-goodies-el (cc to the
maintainer of emacs-goodies-el).