Re: RFS: battery-stats (updated package)

Gonéri Le Bouder wrote:
Ok, I see. I don't think the release team will accept a so import
debdiff.

linda:~/tmp$debdiff battery-stats_0.3.3-3.dsc battery-stats_0.3.4-1.dsc|
wc -l
13569

I doubt release team will accept this in testing. If you want to see #512701
fixed in Lenny, you've to prepare a 0.3.3-4 upload with just the needed
changes.

Ok, let me clarify again :-)
I don't care about uploading in lenny, lenny has battery-stats 0.3.3-2 which is the version released before battery-stats was orphaned, it was released by the QA group, it includes no ACPI support and so on, it is fine.

Sid has my last release (0.3.3-3) which caused #512701, this is why I released this new version :-) Whether you want to put it in sid or experimental it's the same for me, in any case lenny will be fine because it will keep using the old and stable version.

Cheers
Antonio