Re: RFS: battery-stats (updated package)

Gonéri Le Bouder wrote:
On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 08:01:29PM +0000, Antonio Radici wrote:
Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.3.4-1
of my package "battery-stats".
Hi,

Since battery-stats 0.3.3-2 is in testing you shouldn't upload a new
upstream release in unstable[1]. experimental is still an option.
You can prepare a 0.3.3-3 package with just the fix for #512701, after
the upload you'll have to ask the release team to accept this package in
testing[1].
For your current 0.3.4-1 package, the best is to upload it in experimental but
for the moment it still has some issue:
- It FTBFS is gnuplot-nox is not installed
- /usr/lib/battery-stats/graph-setup should be in
  /usr/share/battery-stats since it's an arch indep file
- /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL is now a symlink to GPL-3, you need to
  adjust the debian/copyright
- since you provide a menu file, can you please also add a .desktop and an icon

Hi,
thanks for your review, I will fix these problems tomorrow.
Just to clarify the status of battery-stats: version 0.3.3-3 was *already* uploaded to
unstable and it is not building on some arch due to the libacpi dependency. That's why
I opened a bug against this package.

I've taken over the upstream to incorporate the debian patches and move it to autotools,
so the dependency will be managed by autotools and battery-stats will build on all
architectures.

Cheers
Antonio