Re: RFS: gxemul (new upstream)

On Sat, Jan 03, 2009 at 09:46:55AM +0200, George Danchev wrote:

> I just saw a few minor leftovers you probably want to correct:
>
> * compat reads 4,  while control claims dh 7.

Didn't spot that one, fixed.

> * README.Debian could be dropped, it talks about gxemul-doc, while
> control:gxemul has it listed in recommends, which will do the job.

Ok, dropped it.

> * if you push 01_manhyphens_patch.dpatch upstream, you can further drop dpatch
It's gone upstream, but hasn't gone into the source yet. But when it
does, it will indeed be nice to lose dpatch now it has done its job :-)

I've also now published the git repository and added Vcs-* fields to
debian/control.

Uploaded as before (let me know if you'd prefer a version bump). Thanks
for the quick reply!

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Wiltshire

PGP/GPG: 0xDB800B52 / 4216 F01F DCA9 21AC F3D3  A903 CA6B EA3E DB80 0B52
Sending of encrypted mail is encouraged