Re: RFS: gxemul (new upstream)

On Saturday 03 January 2009 05:37:30 Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
> Hi George (and others)

Hi,

> gxemul/0.4.7-1 is a new upstream, and I've also taken the opportunity to
> fix some minor lintian warnings and improve the packaging. It's now
> lintian clean including info tags and builds nicely in a chroot.

I just saw a few minor leftovers you probably want to correct:

* compat reads 4,  while control claims dh 7.
* README.Debian could be dropped, it talks about gxemul-doc, while
control:gxemul has it listed in recommends, which will do the job.
* if you push 01_manhyphens_patch.dpatch upstream, you can further drop dpatch
from build-dependency list, but we can live with that.