Re: RFS: furl

On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 10:37:37PM +0000, Neil Williams wrote:
> > What if not? They stay open till someone else
> > tries to package it and gets rejected?
>
> If there is no good reason to turn an RFP into an ITP and thence into
> an upload, there is no reason to leave the RFP open.

I think perhaps the question was as much 'who should check the list and
close useless ones', and whilst there isn't neccessarily anyone who
_should_ be doing it, there's no reason prospective developers _can't_
do it. Just make sure you annotate your closure with some reasoning, so
that the requestor doesn't just re-open the RFP.

--
Jonathan Wiltshire

PGP/GPG: 0xDB800B52 / 4216 F01F DCA9 21AC F3D3  A903 CA6B EA3E DB80 0B52
Sending of encrypted mail is encouraged