Re: Re: RFS: furl

Thanks for replying this quick.

I chose to package this because this was a RFP and it was a small and
useful tool for getting HTTP headers, and doesn't use many libraries. I
agree that some other programs do the same thing and surely more than
that.

What do you suggest? Should I stop working on it?

Note:
I've got a question. This is not a complaint at all, I try to understand
the process:
Do we (= new package maintainers) have to check RFPs and see if they're
really useful? What if not? They stay open till someone else tries to
package it and gets rejected?

Thanks for your help.

--
Weboide (Arnaud Soyez) <weboide@codealpha.net>