Re: RFS: flactag

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "flactag". Flactag is a tagger for
whole-album FLAC files, using data retrieves from the MusicBrainz service.
Flactag can be run either in interactive mode (displaying a user interface
allowing the user to select between various matching releases, and update
the file's tags appropriately) or batch more (whereby any detected changes
can be displayed and optionally written to the file automatically).

This is my first attempt at creating a Debian package, and as such I'm keen
to have any feedback as to how it could be done better, as well as general
comments.

* Package name    : flactag
  Version         : 1.1-2
  Upstream Author : Andy Hawkins <andy@gently.org.uk>
* URL             : http://software.gently.org.uk/flactag
* License         : LGPL
  Section         : sound

It builds these binary packages:
flactag    - A tagger for whole album FLACs using data from MusicBrainz

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/flactag/flactag_1.1-2.dsc