RFS: goocanvasmm

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "goocanvasmm". I have packaged
this as a precursor to requesting an upload for a client program, glom
[0]. A previous version of this package (0.12.0) is in Ubuntu's universe
archive, and as such was reviewed by two Ubuntu developers, so this
should ensure some measure of acceptability, I hope.

* Package name    : goocanvasmm
  Version         : 0.13.0-1
  Upstream Author : Murray Cumming <murrayc@murrayc.com>
* URL             : http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/goocanvasmm/
* License         : LGPL 2.1+/GPL 2+
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libgoocanvasmm-0.1-4 - C++ bindings for GooCanvas
libgoocanvasmm-dev - C++ bindings for GooCanvas, development files

The upload would fix these bugs: 493794

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/goocanvasmm/goocanvasmm_0.13.0-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. I am in
#debian-mentors (Laney) for flames ;)

Kind regards
 Iain Lane

[0] http://www.glom.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page