RFS: backintime (new)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package 'backintime', a simple
backup/snapshot system for GNOME. This is a new package for unstable.

The long description:
Back In Time is a GNOME front-end to rsync, diff and cron for the purpose of
taking snapshots and backups of specified folders. It minimizes disk space use
by taking a snapshot only if the directory has been changed, and hard links
for unmodified files if it has. The user can schedule regular backups into cron,
and can integrate Back In Time with Nautilus for context menus.

This upload would close ITP bug #508407 and the .dsc is at
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/backintime/backintime_0.8.16-1.dsc

In particular I'd appreciate feedback on the copyright file, which I
think I have written to the new proposed specification - but it's the
first time I've done this.

As usual even if you can't upload I'd appreciate any review.

Thanks in advance

--
Jonathan Wiltshire

PGP/GPG: 0xDB800B52 / 4216 F01F DCA9 21AC F3D3  A903 CA6B EA3E DB80 0B52
Sending of encrypted mail is encouraged