Re: Someone to 'proofread' a .deb please

Andy Hawkins wrote:
> I'll look at getting it packaged up tomorrow and uploaded to 'mentors'. Is
> the request for sponsorship automatic? Or is there an 'approved' format?

No, you'll have to post a request here on the list. I believe the site
provides a template (that unfortunatelly does not ask for the detailed
description, which you should include). Or search the archives of this
list for RFS messages.

--
If you want to travel around the world and be invited to speak at a lot
of different places, just write a Unix operating system.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br
http://move.to/hpkb