Someone to 'proofread' a .deb please

Hi all,

I think I'm about done with the packaging of my flactag utility. Initially
I'd like someone who knows about these things to take a look over the
package to make sure there's nothing I've done wrong, or missed that I
should have done.

Just for information, I plan on offering a .deb that's suitable for stable
(currently Etch) for download myself, but it'd be good if one was available
in the main Debian repository that could be targeted at some future release.

I'd also appreciate any comments on the rules I have in the software's
Makefile to build up the .debs (I have a rule to make the 'orig.tar.gz' file
and then build up a .deb), to see if they're appropriate or if there's a
better way of doing this I'd be interested to hear it.

For information, the source is all stored in a subversion repository, so if
there's a 'better' way of building .debs.

The package isn't ready to be uploaded to Debian 'proper' as I want to
release a new version of the software *and* the Debian packages together. As
such, I need to be a bit careful about it getting out 'into the wild' as it
currently claims it's a release version but might not be exactly what goes
out as v1.1.

Any offers? How do I go about getting it to people? The .tar.gz containing
all the source and the Debian packaging stuff is about 120k. The built .deb
(built on stable currently, but I can also build on testing) is about 100k.

Thanks

Andy