Re: RFS: gtklp (updated package)

Michael Čihař writes:
> What is reason for changes in configure.in? I simply do no see reason
> for removing these parts.

I removed these primarily to remove a `silent' dependency on gtk+1.2
when rebuilding the autotools (needing gtk+1.2 macros when this package
is primarily built against gtk+2.0).  The other options (sun forte
support and old file dialog) are in my opinion not needed in this build
so I removed them too, but I have no problem if these were to be put
back.

Thanks for the question; I look forward for others :)

Cheers,

Zakame

--
  I like the idea of 256 bits, though: 32 for the (Unicode) character leaves
  room for 224 Bucky bits, which ought to be enough for anyone.