RFS: gtklp (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.2.6-1
of my package "gtklp".

It builds these binary packages:
gtklp      - printing tool for CUPS on the GNOME Desktop

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gtklp/gtklp_1.2.6-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Zak B. Elep

--
  I like the idea of 256 bits, though: 32 for the (Unicode) character leaves
  room for 224 Bucky bits, which ought to be enough for anyone.