Re: RFS: Airoscript

On 12/10/08, Don Armstrong <don@debian.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Dec 2008, David Francos (XayOn) wrote:
>> It has also "experimental support" for wlandecrypter and support for
>> mdk3, they are not dependences, since the program will still work
>> without them, but suggests (They add optional functionality). The
>> problem is they're not in debian. Will that mean that it can't enter
>> in main but contrib?
>
> Suggests: don't have to be satisfiable in main, though in general they
> should be satisfiable somewhere. [That is, if no one has packaged
> wlandecrypter and mdk3 for Debian anywhere, there's not much point in
> adding them as Suggestss.]
That's the thing, wlandecrypter and mdk3 are not in debian, nowhere.
But I tought if some package uses software no packaged for debian,
goes to contrib (I read that). Ok, so if that software is only suggest
and no dependecy, its all ok.

I've re-uploaded the package with changes suggested.

--
http://thexayon.wordpress.com