Re: RFS: Airoscript

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008, David Francos (XayOn) wrote:
> It has also "experimental support" for wlandecrypter and support for
> mdk3, they are not dependences, since the program will still work
> without them, but suggests (They add optional functionality). The
> problem is they're not in debian. Will that mean that it can't enter
> in main but contrib?

Suggests: don't have to be satisfiable in main, though in general they
should be satisfiable somewhere. [That is, if no one has packaged
wlandecrypter and mdk3 for Debian anywhere, there's not much point in
adding them as Suggestss.]

Don Armstrong

--
I'd sign up in a hot second for any cellular company whose motto was:
"We're less horrible than a root canal with a cold chisel."