Re: RFS: Airoscript

On 12/10/08, David Francos (XayOn) <yo.orco@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/10/08, أحمد المحمودي <aelmahmoudy@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>> Suggestions:
>> * No docs are installed (except copyright & debian changelog), the
>>   reason is a typo in debian/docs: (it should be doc/* NOT docs/*)
> Ok, thanks, I'll correct it now.
Corrected. Deleted LICENSE.txt file (gpl2 copy)

>> Since you're also the upstream, I suggest that you may not need to use
>> macchanger package, instead you can use ifconfig:
>> ifconfig $WIFI hw ether $MAC
> Mmmm, I suppose macchanger was used for some reason, cause ifconfig
> $WIFI hw ether $MAC is used in some places...
> I'll review it.
Still in progress...

> I'll change also the "gettext" dependency and
Done.

> And about the grep version: lintian protests if I don't put any
> version, it says something like it's a core dependency without
> version...
> I'm sorry I dont have the exact lintian warning.
Ok, I've used 2.5 for grep version (since the stable version of grep is 2.5.1)

I've reuploaded the package.
But I still have some questions, I forgot it may "recommend" some
software that is not in debian (mdk3 and wlandecrypter). This is fully
optional. Airoscript works well without these (of course without
wlandecrypter function and mdk3 attack), the wlandecrypter thing can
be even disabled from the menu (by disabling the unstable functions on
config file). So user can enable them if installs the mentioned
software.
Will that mean that the pacakge should be in contrib? How do I document that?

--
http://thexayon.wordpress.com

Que la fuerza os acompañe.

--XayOn--