Re: Hi all, mentor searching

Hello Alessandro,
such an email, would have been better addressed to debian mentors
mailing list (CCed).

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 22:23, Alessandro Galli
<alessandro.galli@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm Alessandro Galli, an italian engeneer with the passion for open source.
> I'm cofounder of MontelLUG.
>
> Some time ago I've written a program to help sysadmin administering their
> servers. It's a wrapper for vnc and rdesktop: it's called krd and hosted in
> sourceforge.
>
> I've already made deb packages: there is someone that can help me adding
> this program in the debian repositories?

First of all, let me thank you for your interest in Debian.

Debian packages need to respect many rules, all codified in Debian
Policy, Developers Reference and New Maintainers Guide, that we
suppose you've already read (if not, please do it as soon as you can).

Once you believe you respect all those rules, please upload the
proposed package to mentors.debian.net (instruction on that site) and
the send an RFS (Request For Sponsors, template on mentors.d.n) to
debian-mentors@lists.debian.org.

Feel free to ask in case of any doubt.

Regards,