Re: RFS: kio-ftps-kde4

Le mardi 07 octobre 2008 à 16:43, Laurent Léonard a écrit :
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "kio-ftps-kde4".
>
> * Package name    : kio-ftps-kde4
>   Version         : 0.2-1
>   Upstream Author : Magnus Kulke <sikor_sxe@radicalapproach.de>
> * URL             : http://kasablanca.berlios.de/kio-ftps/
> * License         : GPL
>   Section         : kde
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> kio-ftps-kde4 - an ftps KIO slave for KDE 4

> The upload would fix these bugs: 501342

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
> contrib non-free
> - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kio-ftps-kde4/kio-ftps-kde4_0.
>2-1.dsc

> Kind regards
>  Laurent Léonard

Dear mentors,

I fixed the issues that were mensioned on this thread.

The package now have:
- a debian/copyright file conform to the CopyrightFormat proposal revision 249
- a customised debian/rules file
- some other file customisations

The new package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kio-ftps/kio-ftps_0.2-1.dsc