Re: RFS: codeigniter

Hi, I am not a Debian Developer, but here are some comments:

Carl - sorry for sending this to you beforehand, I pressed the send
button prematurely.

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 7:48 AM, Carl Fürstenberg <azatoth@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "codeigniter".

First, no need to put the bug title in the changelog entry.

Second, you might want to clean up the English in the description and
name of debian/dh_codeigniter.in.  On line 7, codeigniter is
misspelled.  On line 23, there is no capital, and you say either X
and/or Y, which doesn't quite make sense, especially since there is a
tense shift between read and submitted.

Third, debian/*.dirs should use relative paths, not absolute paths
(strip out the leading backslash). [1]  The same applies to *.install.
 From the dh_install manpage: "The name of the files (or directories)
to install should be given relative to the current directory, while
the installation directory is given relative to the package build
directory."

Cheers,
Daniel Moerner

[1]