Re: Getting Started

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 2:31 PM, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.
<bss03@volumehost.net> wrote:

> Is there anything I can do here to move the fixes from sid to lenny?  I
> know this is normally automated, but I seem to remember that lenny is in
> deep freeze so packages don't get auto-migrated anymore. (?)

Check if the fixed package has already been unblocked, by checking the
PTS and the migration status page. If it isn't unblocked, then ask the
release team (on debian-release) to unblock the fixed packages:

http://release.debian.org/emails/release-update-200808
http://packages.qa.debian.org/foo
http://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=foo

--