Re: RFS: Second try for twiki-ldapcontrib, new upstream version - Re: RFS: twiki-ldapcontrib - LDAP services for TWiki

Hi Vincent.

I think I've found a sponsor in the person of Christian Bayle, who shoud
upload twiki-ldapcontrib very soon I guess.

Thanks for the tip ;) We're in contact about twiki package already, but
Sven couldn't help, as he explained.

Best regards,

--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger@int-edu.eu> - OpenPGP: 6B829EEC