RFS: cracklib2

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.8.12-4
of my package "cracklib2".

It builds these binary packages:
cracklib-runtime - runtime support for password checker library
cracklib2
libcrack2  - pro-active password checker library
libcrack2-dev - pro-active password checker library - development
python-cracklib - Python bindings for password checker library cracklib2

  main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cracklib2/cracklib2_2.8.12-4.dsc

My regular sponsor Martin Pitt is on vacation and told me to ask someone
else to upload the package.

Kind regards
 Jan Dittberner