Re: RFS: Second try for twiki-ldapcontrib, new upstream version - Re: RFS: twiki-ldapcontrib - LDAP services for TWiki

VB>> frustratingly, I'm not a DD
VB>> and Worse. I have an emergency update to TWiki for a security issue that
VB>> needs fixing for Lenny, but I have no DD to help me upload it

VB>> Anyone here willing to do a  quick package upload of TWiki in the next
VB>> day?

VB> Hi Sven!

VB> I would be happy  to upload your fix but I disagree  with it. As pointed
VB> by Olivier at the end of the  bug report, /tmp can be flushed at boot or
VB> by some cronjobs. Therefore, you  cannot ensure that the twiki directory
VB> still exists when twiki will be running.

Before upload please check that twiki postinst script is save previous
twiki session dir (The NEW installation may use any session dirs,
upgrade must use directory of twiki-config)

see my prevoius mail and (for example) my version of patch :)

--
... mpd is off

. ''`. Dmitry E. Oboukhov
: :’  : unera@debian.org
`. `~’ GPGKey: 1024D / F8E26537 2006-11-21
  `- 1B23 D4F8 8EC0 D902 0555  E438 AB8C 00CF F8E2 6537