Re: RFS: sclapp and pytagsfs (updated packages)

Hi Vincent,

On 08/08/04 21:14 +0200, Vincent Bernat said ...
> I have uploaded this new version.

Thank you :)

> I don't  know if I have already  told it (if so,  excuse the repetition)
> but  since pytagsfs  has unittests,  you can  run them  unless  there is
> nocheck in DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS.
>
> somerule: # for example install
> ifeq (,$(findstring nocheck,$(DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS)))
> 	# run tests
> 	# clean tests (some pyc for example)
> endif
>
> It is up to you to decide if you want to run unittests. It should not be
> too CPU intensive but unittests are generally quick.

pytagsfs and sclapp tests require proctor [1], which has not been packaged for
Debian yet.  That is why I don't run the unit-tests as of now.

[1] http://www.doughellmann.com/projects/Proctor/

Cheers,

Giridhar

--