RFS: sclapp and pytagsfs (updated packages)

Hi,

I am looking for sponsors for my sclapp and pytagsfs packages.  The
latter is a new upstream release for which no packaging changes were
required and the former has a minor update (adds fuse-utils to the
dependencies).

Both the packages are lintian clean (except for a warning in sclapp that
I choose to ignore).

The packages are available from mentors.d.n

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pytagsfs
dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pytagsfs/pytagsfs_0.7.1-2.dsc

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sclapp
dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sclapp/sclapp_0.5.3-1.dsc

Both sclapp and pytagsfs are available from the SVN repos of DPMT and
PAPT respectively, in case you prefer to upload picking them from there.

Cheers,

Giridhar

--
Y Giridhar Appaji Nag | http://appaji.net/