Re: RFS: sclapp and pytagsfs (updated packages)

OoO Peu  avant le début de  l'après-midi du dimanche 03  août 2008, vers
13:02, Y Giridhar Appaji Nag <giridhar@appaji.net> disait :

> I did declare a stronger dependency, but 0.7 onwards pytagsfs also
> build-depends on sclapp and I don't know how I ignored this.  I fixed this and
> also updated pytagsfs to 0.7.1 (a bugfix release).

> The package is ready for upload:

>  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pytagsfs/

Hi Giridhar!

I have uploaded this new version.

I don't  know if I have already  told it (if so,  excuse the repetition)
but  since pytagsfs  has unittests,  you can  run them  unless  there is
nocheck in DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS.

somerule: # for example install
ifeq (,$(findstring nocheck,$(DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS)))
	# run tests
	# clean tests (some pyc for example)
endif

It is up to you to decide if you want to run unittests. It should not be
too CPU intensive but unittests are generally quick.
--
printk("Penguin %d is stuck in the bottle.\n", i);
	2.0.38 /usr/src/linux/arch/sparc/kernel/smp.c