Re: RFS: dante - fix RC bugs, adopt, update

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 08:42:38PM +0300, George Danchev wrote:
[snip]

> Peter,
> I just uploaded that package, since it brings notable improvements over the
> last one found in sid -- thanks for taking care of that!

Thanks!

> I have one question, though: did you feed upstream with the patches applied
> to the upstream code, AFAICS they will be interested in all of them, but
> `rename' ones ?

No, I haven't sent them upstream yet.  Of course I will - but I thought
I'd wait for someone to review and upload the Debian package first, just
in case some more changes are needed.

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@cnsys.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org
When you are not looking at it, this sentence is in Spanish.