RFS: dante - fix RC bugs, adopt, update

Hi,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.1.19.dfsg-1
of the "dante" package - I'm adopting it, fixing three RC bugs
(dante does not currently have a version in testing), updating it
to the new upstream release, and updating the Debian packaging
a lot.

It builds these binary packages:
dante-client - SOCKS wrapper for users behind a firewall
dante-server - SOCKS (v4 and v5) proxy daemon (danted)
libdsocksd0 - SOCKS library for internal use by the dante client
libsocksd0 - SOCKS library for packages built using libsocksd-dev
libsocksd0-dev - Development files for compiling programs with SOCKS support

The package has been tested by lintian on testing and unstable.

The upload would fix these bugs: 232574, 368322 (grave), 466082 (grave),
and 486756 (ITA).

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dante/dante_1.1.19.dfsg-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me, so that dante
has a chance of making it into Lenny now that the RC bugs are fixed.

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@cnsys.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org
I had to translate this sentence into English because I could not read the original Sanskrit.