RFS: protobuf

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my new package "protobuf".

* Package name    : protobuf
  Version         : 2.0.0~b-1
  Upstream Author : Google Inc.
* URL             : http://code.google.com/p/protobuf/
* License         : Apache-2
  Section         : devel

It builds these binary packages:
libprotobuf-dev - protocol buffer C++ library (development headers)
libprotobuf0 - protocol buffer C++ library
protobuf-compiler - compiler for protocol buffer definition files
protobuf-python - Python bindings for protocol buffers

Notes about the package:
  - it's my first package building a shared C library, and while I did
    try to be compliant with the policy, I might have missed some things
  - even though upstream supports java bindings, I chose not to package
    them, as the build system for the bindings (maven) seems (to my
    untrained eyes) as not friendly to packaging (wants to use remote
    repositories by default, and in Debian we don't have any maven
    repositories packages and neither the actual dependencies for the
    bindings)

The upload would fix these bugs: 489842 (the ITP)

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/protobuf/protobuf_2.0.0~b-1.dsc

thanks,
iustin