Re: RFS: protobuf

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 06:43:14PM +0200, Iustin Pop wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my new package "protobuf".
>
> * Package name    : protobuf
>   Version         : 2.0.0~b-1
>   Upstream Author : Google Inc.
> * URL             : http://code.google.com/p/protobuf/
> * License         : Apache-2
>   Section         : devel

Hello,

The package has been re-uploaded, now with Java bindings packaged too
and a few improvements (see
http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/protobuf.git for the packaging
history).

I would be very glad if some can help me with this upload, or with
comments about it.

The package builds these binary packages:
  libprotobuf-dev - protocol buffer C++ library (development headers)
  libprotobuf-java - Java bindings for protocol buffers
  libprotobuf0 - protocol buffer C++ library
  protobuf-compiler - compiler for protocol buffer definition files
  python-protobuf - Python bindings for protocol buffers

It can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/protobuf/protobuf_2.0.0~b-1.dsc

many thanks,
iustin