Re: RFS: nemesis (updated package)

Hi

2008/7/3 Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org>:
> "William Vera" <billy@billy.com.mx> writes:
>
>> But I don't know yet how to fix those lintian warnings :/
>
> For each line identified by lintian, look at all the dashes (-) on that
> line.  If any of them are literal - characters, usually for program
> options, put a \ in front of them.

No, that warnings are patched, I talk about this warnings:

W: nemesis source: patch-system-but-direct-changes-in-diff aclocal.m4
N:
N: The package uses a patch-system, but the Debian diff.gz contains
N: changes made on files without being separated out in a patch.
N:
W: nemesis source: patch-system-but-direct-changes-in-diff config.h.in
W: nemesis source: patch-system-but-direct-changes-in-diff configure

I can't delete them because are by upstream.

Regards